Sunday, April 5, 2009

Long way ahead!

Necrophilia??? Necrophilia??? So what is necrophilia? To all my sensitive readers out there I’m telling you do not proceed further with this artilcle..I repeat do not! But reverse psychology makes us all its victim so I’m absolutely sure all of you want to read more! So here we go!! Necrophilia is the urge to have sexual relationship with a corpse! Yes as classy as that sounds I promise that’s the last distasteful line in this article. The newspaper stories sometimes amuse me so much! I read about necrophilia in one such story. That same day I read two whacked out stories. One was about this wife who divorced her husband ..Yes yes we all know divorce rates are sky rocketing. But why divorce?? She divorced him because she thought he cleans too much! (One wonders what Monica(F.R.I.E.N.D.S) might think!) Yes you read it right! No adultery nothing complex..He CLEANS too much! Now who forgot to say "a little hygiene is a dangerous thing"! I guess if we ask courts to record reasons for divorce all those sober judges would laugh heartily! Ah why amend court procedures. For we know where amendments can go or not go. The next article was about how this wife used Google to spy on her husband and how she found out he was cheating on her. That man was so sure his wife was fooled ,too bad he cannot sue Google now for his marital woes. So finally after all these amusing articles I turn the page. Here is a subtle self realization spiritual article dealing with Ram Navami! Oh ya we all celebrated Lord Rama's birthday (or did u guys forget??) I was thinking.. not of Rama or Hanuman but the fact that we have all come a long way since Ram!

No comments: