Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Faux pas!

Breaking news!! McGain out of the race.. and before I knew it my adrenaline was rushing ahead, not that I was allowed to vote in the American elections, but its still a news. Did senator McCain just give up?? What happened? The war veteran who captured our attention with the nomination of Sarah Palin or should we call it the “Sarah Palin effect”. But why suddenly? Has Obama finally driven McCain to “change” his mind about everything. Or did Jay Leno’s jibes hurt the poor old McCain? Oh common we all know Jay Leno, he is just joking. A hundred thousand reasons, questions were popping in and out  as I was trying to make sense of the whole thing. Then I paid attention to the news again and I read the news flash ..it said McGain?! Now you really can’t misspell something that famous. Oh! Oops..it was referring to Australian cricketer Bryce McGain who was not going to play in the upcoming test match. Now thank god! My lips are sealed. And something needs to be done about classifying everything as breaking news. Please!

No comments: