Thursday, April 16, 2009

Twenty Twenty!!!

There are times in your life when you wonder what ever happened to the concept of time?? The clock ticks as it always does, maybe we are too caught up to notice what time it is. How I wish someone says “bad times come to an end too”!! huh do they... now where was I? Why this wayward discussion on time? I just realized I have lived for over two decades ( Hey! Im not a museum piece!) You may ask me whether I did not realize this while I was hogging my cake on the occasion of my twentieth (phew) birthday. I did , I definitely did. But it did not really hit me then. Now I play a different tune! Why is it so important that twenty is twenty.. Im not an archie card which goes “hey Im eighteen with two years experience” LAME! Or Im not going to go the Joey way saying “why me GOD why??” The fact is I don’t know what way I should be going?! Now lets take this analysis seriously. Obviously at twenty shouldn’t I, have done more? Ashley Tisdale is 20!! She is famous, has earned millions! Now logically speaking I never thought skipping music classes in my high school will end up with such disastrous consequences. If only I had realized that! Rafael Nadal was an awesome player when he was just 20!!!! Oh tennis was never my calling except on TV!! Rihanna was famous when she was 20!!!! I have already explained about my musical background! Alas I can go on and on but who hath the guts to get back the past??! Twenty years went by in a swirl! Hope is a good thing! I hope the next twenty years give me everything I want (ok ok atleast a few important things!) Now cheers to the next two decades and all of you watch out I say!!!

No comments: